Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Welcome Back Oh Loyal Blog Readers!

It is that time again. Yes, the time where wandering about our wonderful States of Unitedness has become a bit dated, and the desire to venture overseas sparks yearning once again. Alongside who has now become my permanent travel/life companion (Beyonce inspired me), Julie and I will be setting off once again on another blog-worthy adventure.

With the Pacific Northwest in our past (Pacific NW Blog) and another South Africa trip in our near honeymoon-based future (www.tbd.com), the meantime shall be spent venturing about the now-riot-fueled lands of Turkey. Armed with sharpie markers and never-ending ideas for protest-friendly signs ("Don't Dallas our Istanbul!"), I envision quite the journey ahead.

And thus, I will leave it at that. Our voyage commences on Friday, and a secondary post will follow soon after.

Til then.

5 comments:

  1. In short:

    --------
    Hi, my name is Mark, I'm on vacation more than I'm not on vacation and in case you were wondering I have even more vacations planned for the future. I document my vacations. I'll document this one. Good day.
    --------

    Love,

    Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Matthew! Congrats on putting a ring on it! When do you seal the deal? Or did that already happen on another vaca? Also, what do you do?!?! Because I want that job!
    Sincerely,
    (Very jealous) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And where is this promised second post? Or are you too busy planning your next vacation whilst on your current one?

    ReplyDelete